HAIR CARE & USE
How to wash/care your hair/wig?
- Do not scratch lace.
- Excessive brushing should be avoided.
- When washing or styling , please be careful, do not scrub lace or silk.
- Applying heat directly to material will weaken the knots.
- Upon receipt of your hair we recommend that you co-wash(wash with conditioner only, no shampoo)thoroughly in a downward motion. Hair should not be scrubbed against itself. Squeeze water from hair in a downward motion as well. After co-washing, use a wide tooth comb to comb through the hair. Comb out tails first then work your way up to top.
- Tired of Frizzy, straighten it
- Co-wash/shampoo hair thoroughly. Use a small amount of leave in conditioner and allow hair to air dry. Once dry, apply heat protector and flat iron hair in small sections. You can also blow dry hair straight prior to flat ironing for a neater look. Once completed, wrap hair and tie tightly with satin/silk scarf then place hair in bonnet.
- Before going to bed, braid your hair into one loose large braid and wear a satin scarf or bonnet.
- After waking up, undo braid and comb using a wide tooth comb (or paddle brush) through beginning at the ends and working your way up to roots. Style as needed.
How to use wig/hair?
- If the hair is wavy or curly style, we don't suggest to comb it. If you have to, please comb it with hands or wide-teeth brush gently. Tight teeth brush will ruin the hair original shape and make it fizzy and feels like tangle! Please always comb the hair from the ends and work your way up.
- When you dye the hair with bleach powder, please control the time within 5 minutes. If you dye it with dye cream, you need to control the time within 20 minutes. Otherwise, the hair will be damaged by cream if you leave it too long there.
- When sleeping,please bond the hair with elastic band or wear a cap. It will avoid tangling or shapes-changing. After waking up, please remove the band and comb through beginning at the ends and working your way up to the roots.